We’re making change happen today and every day. Check out our Blog, read local and national News about early childhood, and find recent publications, such as our Annual Report.
- The Time is Now for Universal, Affordable Childcare - February 24, 2021
- Let’s Go to Sesame Street… and Edward Street! - February 11, 2021
- Bright Futures Ahead: Edward Street in 2021 - January 29, 2021
- Massachusetts Employers Say Their Employees Want High-Quality Childcare - January 22, 2021
- Edward Street Responds to COVID-19 with Critical Support for Providers, Youth and Families - December 1, 2020
- Demand For Child Care Outpaces Supply In Worcester, Despite State Help - December 3, 2020
- Edward Street Child Services Announces Name Change to Edward Street - December 1, 2020
- Coronavirus Put Child Care Industry on the Brink - October 21, 2020
- Investing in Worcester's Family Child Care Providers - October 16, 2020
- Day of Play Goes Virtual! - September 11, 2020
- August 20, 2020
- April 30, 2020 - In early April, Edward Street launched a survey to Worcester-area center-based and home-based providers to learn more about their engagement and contact with families during the Coronavirus pandemic and if they were able to gauge family stress levels. This report summarizes survey responses and findings from April 2020.
- June 18, 2018 - With funding through the Department for Early Education and Care, an updated preschool expansion plan was created which includes updates needs assessment information. The plan was developed in partnership with WPS, community early learning programs, Worcester Community Connections, Seven Hills, Worcester Child Development Head Start, and many other organizations supporting young children and their families.
- June 1, 2016 - Developed with support from the Department of Early Education and Care, this collaborative plan outlines the components and design of expanding high-quality preschool through Worcester's mixed delivery system.