Formed in 2014, Worcester’s Alignment Partnership Council (APC) is a leadership coalition of early learning providers and programs serving young children and their families. Designed to align and strengthen early learning programs and services across the community the APC addresses opportunities to increase coordination of and transition across a continuum of services from birth to 3rd grade.
- June 2018 - Developed preschool expansion funding plan.
- June 2016 - Developed city-wide strategic plan to expand high-quality preschool programming.
- March 2015 - Created community framework, Growing the Heart of the Commonwealth: Early Alignment for Lifelong Success, to align and invest in early learning services for young children and their families.
For additional information on the Alignment Partnership Council's activities, please contact Kim Davenport, Managing Director, Birth to 3rd Grade Alignment, at .
Alignment Partnership Council Members
- Edward Street Child Services (Chair)
- Worcester Public Schools
- Worcester Child Development Head Start
- Quinsigamond Community College
- Family Services of Central MA
- Worcester Family Partnership
- YWCA of Central MA
- Worcester Comprehensive Education & Care
- Guild of St. Agnes
- Rainbow Child Development Center
- Webster Square Day Care Center
- Worcester Public Library
- Worcester Education Collaborative
- Latino Education Institute
- Pernet Family Health Services